Instant Squeeze Page

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Introducing The GDI Matrix Buster & Team SuccessWave

Here's the honest truth… to succeed online you must be able to build your own list of prospects. I don’t care what business you are promoting – you must build a list and I’m not talking about your babysitter, the pizza guy, your kids teachers or the gas station attendant. You must be able to build a list of people that WANT to know about your business!

Without the ability to build your own list, you are:

1) leaving money on the table and
2) potentially losing your new members to another person working the same biz and
3) losing commissions you deserve to receive for years to come

You must be able to provide a solid system for your team members in order for them to succeed. I created Team SuccessWave to help my team and other GDI members.If you are currently with GDI but getting nowhere and you would like to try our team, there are options. Unfortunately we can only build teams for people in our organization but don't loose hope. In the short terms system that I gave my GDI team members to use to build their downline. What started out as a ‘test’ when I started GDI turned into a system that had existing GDI members calling me day and night asking about it. I’ve even had people from other GDI teams on my conference calls because they were curious as to how my system worked.

Because we strongly believe that the more you give to others the more you will receive, we decided it was time to join. We held our weekly team webinar a few days ago and I asked my team what they thought about us joining the Matrix Buster and adding the free system to the team . This GDI Matrix Buster works!

Team SuccessWave were talking about this decision a year ago and I guess we were just really pumped about GDI Matrix Buster & how this free system can help our team SuccessWave & many other people that dont join the team and are still apart of GDI.

So, this is an open call to all GDI’ers out there…. if you've ever wanted to use my team system, it's now available to you! No charge. The only expense is your autoresponder and you have to have one of those anyway to build a list. You don't have to use the one I recommend – you don't even have to use one at all! So, if thats the case then this system will be 100% free for you. However, if you choose the autoresponder I recommend, you will not be sorry because you'll get weekly checks like clockwork for your efforts. The one I recommend costs less than $20 per month and you can get that back within 30 days if you enroll just one GDI member or system user!

I will never charge you a weekly, monthly, yearly, one time offer, blah blah blah to use this system. Ever. It is free to use. Even if you are already a member of GDI – you can use this system absolutely FREE without switching sponsorship. Consider it my early gift to you.

Go here to get it setup. It'll take about 45 minutes or so to get it setup depending on how fast you read and follow directions. Team SuccessWave is confident that it will work for you like it has worked for me and my team members.

No comments:

Post a Comment